Monday 30 September 2013

Skincare Bargain ♥




Hi everyone!

I went shopping again, (insert valid excuse here) and picked up this little beauty. I was browsing Debenhams when I discovered this little box of goodies for £12- Bargain! I have heard so much about the Eight Hour Cream that I couldn't pass up this bargain. The woman from the Elizabeth Arden counter was very helpful in telling me all the different uses for the Skin Protectant such as highlighting, soothing cuts, spots, burns and much more. The kit came with the Moisturiser for Face and the Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment. On first impressions I am very impressed with all the products included in this box. I haven't tried all of the products yet, but I have given the Face Moisturiser a try and I am in love! This is going to be my alternative to my Simple products on the days I feel like a wee bit of luxury. I recommend this bargain to anyone and the kit is a great buy rather than the individual products on their own! 

Have you tried the Eight Hour Cream? Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment