Sunday 22 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips: Review ♡

L to R: Intense Care, Hydrate, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch and Cherry Me.


After the hype in the US I was so excited when these came to the UK, I literally hunted them down after scanning every store in my local shopping centre. I have all of the Babylips apart from the mint one, which I have yet to find in store but I will be purchasing it as soon as I find it! As you probably already know 3 of the Babylips are clear and three are slightly pigmented. I have the three pigmented and have swatched them below to show you. The formula of these lip balms are highly moisturising and I would recommend them to anyone who loves makeup.


Cherry Me is the first on the left, which as you can see is very sheer although provides a quick tint that you can wear everyday with the nourishing goodness of a lip-balm. I personally would choose this one out of the three as it suits my skin tone and my complexion. It is a perfect alternative for those not bold enough to wear a lipstick but dont want the sticky texture of a coloured lipgloss. Pink Punch for me isnt a wearable colour as I have dark hair, it doesn't pair well with my features. This is still highly pigmented and would be perfect for those who like a pink lip or have a warmer complexion. I think Peach Kiss (*undetectable when swatched) provides a lovely wash of colour and is perfect for days when you just don't feel like wearing a full face of make up. 




Have you tried these yet?
Cya in my next blog, bye! x

*Disclaimer- Unsponsored- all are my personal opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment