Sunday 22 September 2013

Aussie Addiction!


 L to R- 500ml, 300ml and 75ml Miracle Moist Aussie Shampoo 

Everyone has there favourite go to shampoo and this is mine. Aussie Miracle Moist has most certainly been my favourite shampoo this year! As you can see by the photo above I like to stock up on this as I wash my hair quite a lot during the week. I have yet to try the conditioner but the shampoo has definitely made me want to try it out. The shampoo has an almost bubble gum like scent which smells amazing when you are working it into your hair. 
I would recommend doing two rinses with this shampoo if your hair has not been washed in a few days to achieve a fuller moisturised result. The shampoo retails at around £4.50 for the 300ml bottle and £6 for the 500ml bottle I recommend buying the bigger bottle. It lasts longer and its better value for money. The small travel size you see here is perfect for weekends away as it has quite alot of product for a sample size. Using the travel size I can get about 4 washes out of this, which is excellent considering I have thicker hair. 

All of the Aussie products are amazing but the "Miracle Moist" range is definitely my favourite, I also use the Miracle Hair Insurance which has the a similar scent to these shampoos and keeps my hair looking healthy.


I recommend this shampoo to everyone and if your looking for a new shampoo I think this ones worth a try! 


Thanks for reading guys <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment