Sunday 22 September 2013

Bronze Buy


   Benefit- The Bronze of Champions First Impressions


This being my first blog post I thought I should start with one of my most recent purchases to provide you with some first impressions. I was recently in my local Debenhams store when I spotted these lovely Benefit kits. This style of kit comes in three different styles; Primping with the stars, Do the bright thing & The Bronze of Champions. 


The kit contains the following products; Watt's Up- Soft Focus Highlighter, Hoola Bronzer, They're Real Mascara (3.0g), Bikini-tini Crease-less eye shadow, Thanks a latte powder eye-shadow and Hoola liquid lip-gloss.

I originally bought this product to try out the Hoola bronzer, I can honestly say I am not disappointed. This bronzer is perfect and I reckon it would suit many skin types as its blend-able which is helpful on fair skinned girls like myself. When paired with the Watts Up highlighter, it creates the perfect glowy night/day complexion. The mascara is my go-to mascara and by far the best for my lashes. The only disadvantage with this mascara is the removal. Both the eye shadows in this kit are highly pigmented and create a perfect neutral eye. I suggest using an eyelid primer to create a lasting look. Last but not least is the Hoola lip-gloss, this lip-gloss has a beautiful nude shade and is perfect for everyday wear the only downside is that it has a slightly sticky texture. 


Overall I think this kit is great for girls who contour on a daily basis and girls who wear a neutral eye. The kit comes at £26.50, and is available at most Benefit counters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment