Sunday 29 September 2013

Shopping Haul ♡


Hello everyone! Today I have a small haul post from the weekend! I was at the shops recently picking up my mums birthday presents when I picked up a few things for myself. The Argan Oil leave in spray pictured above, was actually from Savers at a bargain of £1. I haven't tried Argan Oil yet, although have heard great things about it from various you-tubers and bloggers. I have thick heavy hair which is in need of some TLC so hopefully this will do the job! 

Next I have the Gelly Nail Paint by Barry M in Blueberry. I picked this up in Superdrug for £3.99, I have been looking for a shade like this for a while and the gel shine helped me make my choice. Barry M and Sinful Colours are my favourite nail polish brands, so hopefully this lives up to my expectations!

In Superdrug I also picked up the Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara for £7.99. I have recently seen various friends of mine using this and their lashes look beautiful so I decided to grab it while I was in the store. So far I love this mascara, the wand is perfect for separating my lashes whilst spreading the product evenly. 

Finally I picked up an MUA Blusher in Cupcake also from Superdrug. I have seen Khila (missbudgetbeauty) talk about the MUA blushes on many occasions and I cant go wrong on her recommendation! I chose this shade as it's not too bright and I think it is the best match to my skin tone. I love the formula of this blush, it is pigmented but easily to blend providing you with a lovely finish.



Hopefully next week on pay-day, I'll have another haul for you guys! 
Thanks for reading! x

2 comments:

  1. love all the things you got :)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the nail polish. It's fab!

    ReplyDelete