Monday 30 September 2013

Liebster Award!



Hello Everyone!
I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Aoife over at - Simply Beautify Me. I am absolutely honoured that she picked me out of the blogging network. I have done some further research on the Liebster award and think it's an excellent idea to give blogger's more recognition. I have some questions below that I was asked by Aoife, that I have answered the best I can! 
The Rules of the Liebster Award
  1. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
  3.  Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
  4. Make up your own 10 questions or use the 10 your nominator gave you.
  5. Leave a comment on your nominee's blog about their award.
Here are my questions from Aoife :

  1. What made you become a blogger? - I became a blogger after many thoughts and ideas popped into my head and through inspiration via my favourite bloggers  e.g. missbudgetbeauty, beauty-crush etc.

2. What is one beauty item you could not live without? I couldn't live without my eye-liner it really gives my eyes that little something and makes my eyes pop if I'm wearing minimal make-up. I am torn between eye liner and BB cream although eye-liner has won it for me.

        
3.What are your favourite blogs?- My favourite blogs are Khila- missbudgetbeauty - Georgina- shemightbeloved.com - Sammi- beautycrush.co.uk .. So many people I cant choose!


4.Where is your dream destination? My dream destination is New York, it's a shopping dream! I love America and all the shops over there! Plus it would be excellent to get some products to blog about from Sephora! (Random I know!). I would also love NY as I love the look of Times Square and the surrounding area, it's beautiful.


5.What is your favourite season & why? My favourite season is definitely Autumn. I love Autumn as it's not too cold and I still get the opportunity to wear big boots and scarves and a beanie! Everyone loves a beanie!

6.What is your favourite quote? My favourite quote is a Bill Hicks quote- "It's just a ride!"- You can look this up to find out more about it, but basically it means that life is just like a ride, you can be scared and nervous but once your getting along you enjoy it. Loads of other meanings come along with this quote but I wont bore you with details.

7.If you could live one day again, which would it be & why? The one day I would live again would be, Christmas day- any year. I love the laughs and smiles around Christmas time and I love giving presents. I also love that Christmas involves everyone in your family and not just one person.


8.Three of your favourite films? Forrest Gump, The Notebook & The Inbetweeners.


9.Lip products or eye products? Has to be eye products for me, I would much rather have mascara and eye-liner than a lipstick or gloss although I am beginning to love MAC lipsticks.

10.What makes you feel confident? I am the least confident person I know, but I love when people compliment little things like your make-up or your nails. I also feel confident when I know that I have helped someone- whether it is with advice or just being there for them.

I Nominate: Hannah at www.playwithbeauty.com - Jessica at - www.gingerlypale.blogspot.com - Sophie at- www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk - Suzy at- www.cynicalsuzy.blogspot.co.uk and Rachel at www.meltedglitter.blogspot.co.uk x

My questions are
1. What are your blogging aims?
2.Where are your favourite places to shop?
3. What's your ultimate beauty must have?
4. What matters to you most- hair or make-up?
5. High-end or High-street?
6. What's your go to product for lips?
7. How would you describe your style?
8.Favourite band?
9.Who are your favourite bloggers?
10. Which brands would you like to work with?

Thanks for reading guys! x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post hun! Your answers are fab :) And btw I think you look gorgeous & your blog is amazing so get that confidence up! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou mrs :) And no problem sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Simply Beautify Me :) I am also def an eye person! Thanks for nominating me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Hannah!
    Your both beautiful too :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete