Sunday 11 January 2015

Update,...

Hello, Salut,Bonjour!

Firstly I would like to apologise for being away for so long and the lack overall of posts on this ramble page. In 2014 I have had a bit of a whirlwind year and it's probably one of my favourite years to date. The first few months of 2014 were a shambles and just overall not pleasant. Without too much story telling, I landed myself in HNC Childcare in June and shortly after met my wonderful better half. Frankly I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and felt like everything was falling into place. I have became a high end makeup geek and purchasing that plus any highstreet brands with my college funding (ssh!). I turned 21 in August and couldn't be more more thankful for everyone who turned up at my party and for those closest who listened to my moaning.. My new years resolution is to do more of what makes me happy and to value others. 

I'll leave you with
this cheeky snap! 

How was your year? x

No comments:

Post a Comment