1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun!
I haven't been tagged to do this, I just thought it was a good wee tag so I'd blog it!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I am terrible at remembering to do my skincare regime. Sometimes when I come home from college it's easy just to use a wipe and take my makeup off and get comfy! I should really start properly using all the lotions and potions I have hoarded.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I try to clean my makeup brushes around once a week, I should do it more regularly but I don't always have the time to do it. If I had the time I would most likely wash them once or twice a week as they do get pretty bad.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It really depends, I am a girl who chops and changes nail polish 20202938585 times before she finds the colour she likes. I tend to chip my nails easily in college and just generally daily. I wont keep my nail's chipped for longer than two days, it begins to annoy me and I have to change the colour too.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I am terrible for buying things, I can't go to the shops without picking up something that I have heard a hype on. I even do it when I go to my local supermarket. I hardly ever replace my products as I have already spent my money on something new that I've seen a blog on!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not removing my makeup and using too much powder. I always forget if I come in late at night, to remove my makeup (I know, I know). I try and do it before I go for a shower at night or before I wash my hair, but sometimes I forget and blogging takes over. Applying too much powder is my own fault for not having a decent powder brush, I feel I have to really push the brush into the product to get any to cling to the brush. I have purchased brushes this week from ELF so hopefully that helps.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I always put off studying for college, it's not that I don't want to it's just I always have other things to do. Some of you may know I am a leader at Brownies twice a week so I often don't get much time during the week. I put off saving my money as well, I am ridiculous with money! I usually use my card in shops which is a terrible habit. I cant help myself when shopping so many beautiful things so little pennies!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I am the WORST for getting ready on time. I always leave it until last minute and have an hour to shower,dry my hair, put makeup on, curl my hair, get dressed and finally leave! I am always on time but its generally in a rush.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I don't think I could honestly have a "spending ban", I have little things that I pick up that add up and eventually I have used all my college budget. Someone needs to remove my bank card.
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
My makeup collection looks organised; although you open the drawers and it's a different story. I have a tall set of makeup drawers, each separated into face, eyes, lips etc. Everything in these drawers are lying on top of each other, in no particular order and generally not organised. I have a drawer at the bottom of my makeup collection for nail polish so there is no real organisation on that front, I keep my usual nail polishes on my chest of drawers for easy reach.
Leave me your links if you've done this TAG.
Thanks for reading x